The Omeda Experience
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
CDP – Customer Data Platform
Analytics & Reporting
Marketing Automation & Email Builder
Data Management & Governance
Subscription & Fulfillment Management
Forms & Landing Pages
Success Use Cases
CMP – Consent Management Platform
Release Notes for V20.3
Query Search Is Now Set to “Contains” as Default
The “Contains” option will be set as the default option in the Audience Builder Query Search screen and in the Select Query option of the Audience pleat of a deployment.
Loading Image Change
Previously, when the Data Loader UI was attempting to load a page, it would display “Loading…” on the screen. This text has been updated to instead display the same loading image circles used in other portions of the portal.
Default “Update/Add” Option
In the Mapping tool of the Data Loader UI, the “Update or Add Incoming” will be the default option for all places in Data Loader (Demographics, Deployments, Newsletter Products).
Required Naming When Adding a Header or Constant
When adding a header or constant, users will be prompted to name it immediately. This should eliminate the chances of the default being used unintentionally.
Queues Section of Data Loader UI
A new section has been added to the Data Loader UI called “Queues”. This new feature will allow the user to view what files are in Queue for a brand. This should eliminate the illusion of a file being stuck in the UI, when they are in fact in line to process behind other files.
Header Only Files
Users will have the ability to load a “header only” file through the UI. This will allow a user to upload a file that has just the header row and create a template using that file.
Templates and Mappings
To further divide the difference between a files Mapping and a Template, the following changes have been made in Data Loader. The “Apply a Template” functionality has been brought back allowing a user to Apply a saved Template to a file. In the Files Section, all references to Templates have been reverted to Mapping. The ability to Create a Template from Mapping will be available in the menu of the Files UI.
Several Small UI Changes
There have been several small Data Loader UI aesthetic changes made during this release.
- The File Search and Template Search have been moved out of the header.
- Placeholder text has been added where relevant. ie “All” for drop-downs, “Search” for Text.
- The Text Searches box has been changed to “Filter”. The new filter option will look for the given string in any of the available columns.
- File List: Will show the Upload Date for the file in it’s own column.
- File List: Processed Date has been added to the UI.
- File List: The Date columns have been placed before the status column, so information flows better.
- File List: The list of statuses has been consolidated.
- File Search: Template Names will appear in alphabetical order.
- File Search: New Consolidated Statuses will be listed in Workflow Order.
- Side-Nav: The “View” the user is in will now be noted by bolding the text.
- File & Mapping Views: “Owner” has been changed to “Creator” when present
- Template List: “# of Files” has been changed to Template Count
- Template List: Add “Creator” and “Modified By” columns
- Edit Mapping/Template: The top left corner now has the title of step followed by the step’s description instead of “Edit Template”.
- Edit Mapping: When editing a File’s Mapping, if the file in a post-“Ready to Process” status, the mapping should no longer be editable. Users cannot currently re-run files, and with recent changes, have no reason to edit the mapping. So basically, if the file isn’t in “Ready to Process”, they shouldn’t be able to edit the mapping.
- Edit Mapping: The “Add Header” has been removed if viewing a mapping tied to a file. “Add Header” only makes sense for Templates now.
Form Builder (Dragon)
New Allowed Format for Canadian Postal Codes
Form Builder pages will now have two allowed formats for Canadian postal codes, A1A 1A1 and A1A1A1 (no space). Previously, only A1A 1A1 had been allowed.
Sticky Accordion Menu for Builder Elements
The menu containing the Builder elements will be sticky, eliminating the need for excessive scrolling when building longer Form Builder pages.
“Create Email Content” Instructions Section Has Been Moved
The blue instructions section has been moved to a View Instructions link in the upper right hand side of the screen. This will allow the user to access these instructions when needed, but allow the UI to be more condensed.
Content Types in Form Builder
When building forms with different content elements, it can be difficult to tell what elements are being used. To help users more easily identify which elements are in use, the element type has been noted in the top left of the element.
Added Pop up to Apply Unsaved Changes When Exiting a Voyage
To help prevent users from unintentionally losing Voyage edits, an exit intent modal has been added to Odyssey to prompt a user to save any changes if they attempt to exit or close the window before saving.
Save As New Template / Save Template Updated
When saving a Template in Odyssey, the names in the pop up window have been more properly named. Previously, it said Voyage Detail and Voyage name. It will now say Template Detail and Template Name respectively.
Additional Sub-Set Added for Hard and Soft Bounce in the Email Builder Summary Report
An additional sub-set of bounce information has been added to the Email Builder Summary Report. Now, users will be able to see the hard and soft bounce counts, below the bounce total.
Webservices / API
Update Email Deployment API for Report Recipients
The Email Deployment API has been modified to allow users to designate testers/seeds as report recipients directly through the API.